Search This Blog

Gana Dinero Subiendo Archivos En Este Barner

Monday, February 21, 2011

My Life

My life, My Space My time, that it is heard.
but the truth is it's a sad year-end, yesterday, and a new year with peace, but even with sadness and pain, remembering my life,everything I did, I know God gives me life and thanks! ! My God. for a day and year of life.

and as always, I wish you a happy birthday, because in all my life I have been alone.

never a given, no friends, always alone You and me, my God.
thank you for this day I'm here.

and tell my God?, only you stay with me no more, and the final oneis a good friend and are you my God. and more than a friend mybrother my father and my mother, my strength and comfort, myhappiness are You God.

I'm into you and you in me I love you God.
Paul HolyKing.

1 comentarios:

Unknown said...

pòrque en inglés?